The wood veneers industry was said to be a traditional industry in its sunset years. Some have a traditional view about wood veneers suppliers being an passive participant in the architectural or interior design projects.
In 2012, we started Netzach Wood Veneers. Instead of being the traditional supplier, we aim to achieve more than that. We want to be the go-to person when it comes to wood veneers and be the “Wow” factor in the projects we were involved in.
In our journey, by bringing high quality wood veneers from various locations around the world, we had been involved in supplying to award winning abodes, ritzy hospitality spaces and stimulating work environments. We aim to bring the best to our partners and their clients.
We admit. There were hiccups along the way. Nonetheless, we take that as on opportunity to create beauty from nature’s imperfections.
To date, we have supplied veneers and provided consultancy services to the following projects:
- Swiss luxury watch shops in U.S. and Southeast Asia.
- Residential unit for an Asian celebrity.
- Award-winning project locally and internationally.
- An established search engine company based in Singapore.
- Swiss private banking building in Singapore.
- New building for a university in Singapore.
- Residential units at Nassim area.
- Residential units at St. Regis.
- Residential units at The Tresor.
- Various residential units in Sentosa Cove.
- Condominium project in Sentosa Cove
- A listed company in China with an office in the Marina area.
- A listed company in China with an office at Shenton Way.
- Branches of a U.K. bank in Singapore.
- Head office of an Indonesian bank in Singapore
- A U.S. Internet search company in the Marina area.
- A local leading telecommunications service provider.
- A mid-range condominium project in the east of Singapore
- A condominium project in the east of Singapore.
- Well-known Chinese restaurant at City Hall.
- A 5-star hotel in the Marina area.
- A 5-star boutique hotel in the CBD.
- A judicial building near City Hall.
- Headquarters of a key government department in the east of Singapore.
- Various shops, restaurants and businesses at MBS.
- Premier rooms at MBS.
- An established private equity firm in the Raffles Place.
- Penthouse of a mid-range condominium in Ang Mo Kio.
- A leading German-brand for household and professional products in various parts of Singapore.
- A leading Japanese cosmetics brand for its businesses in Philippines.
- A leading U.K. apparel shop in Singapore with worldwide presence in Europe, Asia and U.S.
- A 5-star hotel in the Sentosa Cove.